- Preheat your smoker to 225°F and add your Furtado Farms Cherry wood pellets. Alternatively, if you don't have a pellet smoker you can use cherry wood logs, chunks or chips on the smoker of your choice.
- While the smoker preheats, combine all the ingredients for the dry rub in a small bowl and mix well.
- In a medium-size saucepan, combine all of your BBQ sauce ingredients together and thoroughly blend before covering with a lid and simmer on low for about 1 hour. Remember to stirring occasionally to prevent the sauce from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the sauce is done, set aside for use later.
- Prep your ribs by removing the membrane from the back of the ribs. This can be done by sliding the tip of a paring knife underneath the membrane next to the first bone and then peeling it away from the ribs. Once this is done, rub down both sides of the pork ribs with the dry rub mix.
- Place the ribs on the smoker racks and smoke until they reach an internal temperature of about 170°F, 4 to 5 hours.
- Remember to baste your ribs with the BBQ sauce every half how to ensure you develop a nice glaze.
All that's let now if for you to enjoy. If you liked our recipe please be sure to share it on our social media.